• The Palomar knot is a reliable knot used in fishing that creates a secure loop and is suitable for use with any type of line.
• It is fast and easy to tie, making it a popular choice among anglers.
• Steps to tying the Palomar knot include doubling the line, forming an overhand loop, threading the tag end through the loop, pulling both ends simultaneously.
• The uni knot is also known as the "Universal Knot" due to its versatility.
• The Uni Knot is a popular knot for tying fishing line to hooks, swivels and lures.
• It is known for its strength, simplicity and versatility.
• This knot can be used in both saltwater and freshwater angling.
• The Uni Knot is easy to tie, takes only a few minutes to learn and can be completed with minimal effort.
Try these knots on your next fishing trip and let me know what you think.